Fondue Y'all Stone Crock
Fondue Y'all is a line of artisan crafted Belgian Chocolate Fondues made from all natural ingredients and offered in a beautiful porcelain container. Heat and Serve
LUXURIOUS, BEYOND DELICIOUS, CONVENIENT, MICROWAVABLE, READY IN MINUTES, FUN, GLUTEN FREE, ADDITIVE FREE, NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED, 4 TO 5 SERVINGS, 8OZ BELGIAN CHOCOLATE
*Purchase 4 (Free Shipping) Add 4 to cart and shipping will be removed.
Rich and sophisticated Dark Chocolate is certain to delight any Dark chocolate lover. With 62.5% cocoa solids it is the perfect balance between sweet and bitter and delicious with every dipping item!
This classic is revisited with our Milk Chocolate. This variety is smooth as silk and refrains from being overly sweet so you experience the true Milk Chocolate flavor on your palate!
DARK CHOCOLATE FLEUR DE SEL ( FRENCH SEA SALT)
A true delicacy. Rich Dark Chocolate with a touch of Fleur de Sel crystals gives a superior flavor. It is a wonderful surprise for even the most discerning palate!
DARK CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY
Decadent Dark Chocolate with a hint of Raspberry that makes all the difference. The Raspberry is not overpowering and is a wonderful compliment to the Chocolate!
MILK CHOCOLATE PRALINES & CREAM
A new twist on the classic. Again not overpowering with a slight Caramel flavor. The Pralines & Cream enhances the flavor of the Milk Chocolate for those craving something different!
DARK CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO
Velvety Dark Chocolate with a touch of Espresso. Very rich and perfect for the Coffee Lover. Try dipping pieces of croissants for a unique experience!
HEATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR PORCELAIN FONDUE CONTAINERS ONLY. DO NOT PLACE DECADENT DRIZZLE OR FONDUES-FOR-2 TIN CONTAINERS IN YOUR MICROWAVE. FOR DECADENT DRIZZLE and FONDUES-FOR-2 INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE SEE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: NEVER HAVE THE POWER OVER 30% ON YOUR MICROWAVE. SEE BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO SET POWER TO 30% FOR MOST MICROWAVES:
It is vital that you do not overheat your Fondues. Fine Chocolate is a delicate product and heat sensitive. Microwave ovens vary in their power therefore it is important to set your microwave to 30% power!
Set your microwave on 30% power and 4 minutes. Take your Fondue out every 35/45 seconds and stir when possible. (see below instructions on how to set the power on most microwaves). The total heating process usually takes between 3 to 4 minutes. It might not melt at all in the first, second or even third 35/45 seconds and that is ok, just put it back for another 35/45 seconds and it will begin to melt. It is important however to take it out of the microwave to try and see if you can stir. Taking it out for those couple of seconds every time also guarantees that the porcelain container never gets too warm! The container should feel just slightly warm to the touch! Please see the pictures below to get an idea of what your Fondue looks like during the melting process.
1. Open your container and remove the protective paper inside the porcelain container.
2. With the bamboo lid off, place the container in your microwave and set your microwave for 4 minutes on 30% power. Take your fondue out every 35:to 45 seconds and try to stir when possible, until your Fondue is melted. This process takes between 3 to 4 minutes for most microwaves.
3. Do not grow impatient with this process or you could burn your Fondue. Your Fondue melts from the bottom up so you will need to stir it with a small, long spoon or knife (works great) to mix it up. The top layer will look unchanged until you stir. It may not melt at all in the first, second or third 35 to 45 seconds and that is ok; just put it back in for another 35 to 45 seconds and it will begin to melt.
4. When melted, your Fondue will be smooth and creamy and the container slightly warm to the touch! Do not continue to warm up! Remove, stir well and enjoy! Remember the chocolate will continue to melt after it has been removed from the microwave.
*Tip if you want to warm up 2 or more Fondues:
For 2 Fondues set your microwave on 30% power and 8 minutes. Warm up your first fondue for 35 to 45 seconds, take your fondue out of the microwave, set aside and put the next fondue in for 35 to 45 seconds. Take this fondue out of the microwave and set aside and return the first fondue for another 35/45 seconds and repeat this process. After 3 times check to see if you can stir and repeat the same for the second fondue. Continue to do this until both fondues are warmed-up! This is a perfect way to warm up several fondues and have them all ready and warmed up at the same time. For more fondues just add another 4 minutes per fondue to the initial set up of your microwave.
You can also heat your Fondue using a Bain-Marie ( water bath or double boiler) if your microwave does not have a 30% setting or if you prefer not to use the microwave. Always do this on a low simmer being very careful not to get any water in your chocolate as even a drop of water will prevent your chocolate from melting properly.
Any left-overs can be saved to be enjoyed at a later date. Just let your Fondue cool completely before covering and store in a dry and cool area of your kitchen. Repeat the process to warm it up again. Do Not Refrigerate!
How to set the power on 30% for most microwave ovens:
- Most microwaves require you to set the time first. Push cook time and set it for 4 minutes. Then press the power button and the number 3. This should set your microwave for 4 minutes on 30% power. Press start and your fondues will begin to warm up. Open the door every 35 to 45 seconds to stir. A better way of course is to consult your instruction manual for your microwave as every microwave is different.
- Heat and Serve:
- 5 Fabulous Flavors:
- Refills available